Thursday 17 June 2010

Tatties, rasps and chokes

The Jerusalem Artichokes are growing quickly now as you can see by the shot. They have grown very quickly. Last year I enjoyed them sautéed but I got a bad dose of the  botty birps ;-) no what I mean, I am looking forward to eating them again though


The raspberry bush is growing well too. the raspberries are plumping up and I am looking forward to eating them. This variety is Jonkheer van tets



The pot with the spud in has gone berserk. I do not know the variety and it just sprouted in the bucket. not even sure how it got in there to start with. It will be interesting to see what the spuds are like, if any



No post yesterday due to bee association meeting


Weather report - Sunny all day and generally very nice, Wakefield, England



No comments:

Post a Comment